Friday, May 3, 2013

Pubic Hair in your face?


  Good morning!    I hope you are all doing great today.   I've a busy day  at work, but I have Sat ' Sun off. So that is good!   I:ve a couple of friends from NYC in town for a few days. And it turns out that William wants to have on of his underwear afternoon cocktail parties.  So this will be fun. I'm also gonna ask Rudy if he wants to go... He does look super hot in his tighty whities,with his silver Pubes sticking out.  And Aldo and Max will be there... both of them have very trimmed Pubes. And Marc... his Pubic hair is bushy and very thick.  Oh, and let's not forget William's Twink.... his are amazing! I mean really full and thick and curly... you could loose an entire day just rubbing your nose in his Pubic Hairs!   Ha!  Well, I guess you know where this is going..yep...photos of guys with cool Pubic hair.

















   




   

9 comments:

  1. Love those photos of hotty men and big cock! Have good Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog so much! Sometimes, like today, you are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That of the pure happiness!!!!
    I adore!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great packages! and love the body hair :)-bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. My personal preference is still a well-groomed groin... Have a wonderful weekend, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoy your weekend off sweetie and don't get into to much trouble while having fun..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like smooth shave balls and a total full pubic bush! Enjoy your underwear party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a sweaty furry natural bush. Pubes in my teeth is never a turn off. Shaved wrinkly skinned balls are. Yuk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pubic hair is one of the many things that makes a man hot.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!